Book your SJO to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJO and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJO to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJO to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJO to LAX
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Los Angeles (SJO to LAX)
- There were 22,902 passengers that flew from San Jose to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Los Angeles in 2009 was 75.44%.
- LACSA carried a total of 22,902 passengers from SJO to LAX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJO to LAX for LACSA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- LACSA operated flights from SJO to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 29,256 seats were available on flights from SJO to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,902 passengers flew on all flights from SJO to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, Costa Rica to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was LACSA's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Los Angeles from LACSA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJO to LAX in 2009 was LACSA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- LACSA offers flights from San Jose, Costa Rica to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Johns College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seaside Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.