Book your SJC to MLM flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Morelia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJC and MLM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to General Francisco Mujica Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJC to MLM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Morelia (MLM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Morelia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJC to MLM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Morelia (SJC to MLM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Morelia, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to MLM in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Morelia in 2009 was 84.68%.
- There were 18,594 passengers that flew from San Jose to Morelia in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Morelia from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Morelia.
- Mexicana operated flights from SJC to MLM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana carried a total of 18,594 passengers from SJC to MLM in 2009.
- 21,990 seats were available on flights from SJC to MLM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,594 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to MLM that year.
- Mexicana offers flights from San Jose, CA to Morelia, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to MLM for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)