Book your SJO to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJO and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Juan Santamaria Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJO to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJO to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Juan Santamaria Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJO to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to New York (SJO to JFK)
- LACSA operated flights from SJO to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 26,078 passengers that flew from San Jose to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to New York in 2009 was 80.42%.
- LACSA carried a total of 26,078 passengers from SJO to JFK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and New York from LACSA is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJO to JFK in 2009 was LACSA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- LACSA offers flights from San Jose, Costa Rica to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, Costa Rica to New York, NY in 2009 was LACSA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 31,170 seats were available on flights from SJO to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,078 passengers flew on all flights from SJO to JFK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJO to JFK for LACSA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Natchez Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.