Book your SJO to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJO and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJO to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJO to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJO to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Newark (SJO to EWR)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 83,730 passengers from SJO to EWR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJO to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJO to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- 97,903 seats were available on flights from SJO to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,730 passengers flew on all flights from SJO to EWR that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Newark.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from San Jose, Costa Rica to Newark, NJ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, Costa Rica to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SJO to EWR using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- There were 83,730 passengers that flew from San Jose to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Newark in 2009 was 87.08%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)