Book your SJO to SWF flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Newburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJO and SWF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Stewart Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJO to SWF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newburgh (SWF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJO to SWF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Newburgh (SJO to SWF)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Newburgh from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJO to SWF for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SJO to SWF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, Costa Rica to Newburgh, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 530 passengers that flew from San Jose to Newburgh in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Newburgh.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from San Jose, Costa Rica to Newburgh, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Newburgh in 2009 was 81.36%.
- 652 seats were available on flights from SJO to SWF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 530 passengers flew on all flights from SJO to SWF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJO to SWF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 530 passengers from SJO to SWF in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.