Book your SJC to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJC and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJC to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJC to OAK Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Rent a Car Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Atlanta today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Oakland (SJC to OAK)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SJC to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to OAK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to OAK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Oakland from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)