Book your SJC to ONT flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Ontario airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJC and ONT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Ontario Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJC to ONT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJC to ONT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Ontario (SJC to ONT)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Jose and Ontario.
- US Airways carried a total of 121 passengers from SJC to ONT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to ONT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from SJC to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, American Eagle offer flights from San Jose, CA to Ontario, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Ontario in 2009 was 63.9%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Ontario from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- 484 seats were available on flights from SJC to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to ONT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to ONT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 154 passengers that flew from San Jose to Ontario in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hershey Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.