Book your SJO to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJO and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJO to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJO to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJO to MCO
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Orlando (SJO to MCO)
- 28,407 seats were available on flights from SJO to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,136 passengers flew on all flights from SJO to MCO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, Costa Rica to Orlando, FL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJO to MCO for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from San Jose, Costa Rica to Orlando, FL.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from SJO to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 21,984 passengers from SJO to MCO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Orlando in 2009 was 73.6%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Orlando from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- There were 22,136 passengers that flew from San Jose to Orlando in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJO to MCO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Jose and Orlando.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.