to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Jose and San Antonio.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to SAT for Continental Airlines is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to San Antonio in 2009 was 78.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 465 passengers that flew from San Jose to San Antonio in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SJC to SAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 249 passengers from SJC to SAT in 2009.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from San Jose, CA to San Antonio, TX.
- 564 seats were available on flights from SJC to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 465 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to SAT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Washington and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Nassau Bahamas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.