Book your SJC to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJC and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJC to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJC to TUS Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oklahoma you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Tucson (SJC to TUS)
- 990 seats were available on flights from SJC to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to TUS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Tucson.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to TUS in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 130 passengers from SJC to TUS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to TUS for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from SJC to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 130 passengers that flew from San Jose to Tucson in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Tucson from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from San Jose, CA to Tucson, AZ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Tucson in 2009 was 86.67%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)