Book your SJU to STT flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Juan to Charlotte Amalie airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJU and STT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Cyril E. King with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJU to STT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte Amalie (STT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte Amalie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJU to STT Route Map
Route information for flights from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Cyril E. King.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJU to STT
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
|Cape Air||Cessna light aircraft|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Juan to Charlotte Amalie (SJU to STT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and Charlotte Amalie from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- Executive Airlines, Cape Air, American Airlines, UNITED, Spirit Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to STT for Cape Air is the CE-402/A built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- There were 88,907 passengers that flew from San Juan to Charlotte Amalie in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to Charlotte Amalie in 2009 was 61.34%.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 64,480 passengers from SJU to STT in 2009.
- 161,998 seats were available on flights from SJU to STT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,907 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to STT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to STT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between San Juan and Charlotte Amalie.
- UNITED operated flights from SJU to STT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kansas City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.