Book your SJU to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Juan to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJU and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJU to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJU to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJU to BDL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Juan to Hartford (SJU to BDL)
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to BDL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The shortest flight between SJU and BDL takes about 211 minutes.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Juan to Hartford.
- Flight #1312, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from San Juan to Hartford.
- The shortest flight distance between San Juan and Hartford is 1666 miles.
- American Airlines operated flights from SJU to BDL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Hartford, CT takes about 211 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 48,655 passengers from SJU to BDL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and Hartford from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to BDL for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 147 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Hartford, CT in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 57,503 seats were available on flights from SJU to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,023 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to BDL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to Hartford in 2009 was 84.93%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Juan and Hartford.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Hartford, CT.
- There were 49,023 passengers that flew from San Juan to Hartford in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from San Juan to Hartford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.