to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Juan and Indianapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to IND for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 229 passengers from SJU to IND in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and Indianapolis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland, American Airlines offer flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Indianapolis, IN.
- 535 seats were available on flights from SJU to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 405 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to IND that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SJU to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 405 passengers that flew from San Juan to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to Indianapolis in 2009 was 75.21%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to IND in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.