Book your SJU to LRM flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Juan to La Romana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJU and LRM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to La Romana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJU to LRM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from La Romana (LRM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from La Romana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJU to LRM Route Map
Looking for Triangle Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Kitts and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sequoia National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Liberty Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to La Romana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJU to LRM
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Juan to La Romana (SJU to LRM)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to La Romana in 2009 was 53.47%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and La Romana from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- Executive Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to La Romana, Dominican Republic.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to La Romana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- 24,532 seats were available on flights from SJU to LRM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,367 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to LRM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to LRM for Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Juan and La Romana.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to LRM in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from SJU to LRM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 11,367 passengers that flew from San Juan to La Romana in 2009.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 11,234 passengers from SJU to LRM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)