to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 332 passengers that flew from San Juan to Nassau in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SJU to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and Nassau from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Nassau, Bahamas.
- 371 seats were available on flights from SJU to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 332 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to NAS that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Juan and Nassau.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to Nassau in 2009 was 89.34%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 188 passengers from SJU to NAS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to NAS in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to NAS for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Lucia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.