Book your SJU to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Juan to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJU and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJU to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJU to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Juan to New Orleans (SJU to MSY)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 354 passengers from SJU to MSY in 2009.
- There were 354 passengers that flew from San Juan to New Orleans in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SJU to MSY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to New Orleans in 2009 was 90.52%.
- 389 seats were available on flights from SJU to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 354 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to MSY that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to MSY for Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and New Orleans from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to New Orleans, LA.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to MSY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Juan to New Orleans.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.