Book your SJU to PUJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Juan to Punta Cana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJU and PUJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Punta Cana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJU to PUJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJU to PUJ Route Map
Route information for flights from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Punta Cana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJU to PUJ
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Juan to Punta Cana (SJU to PUJ)
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to PUJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 56,594 passengers that flew from San Juan to Punta Cana in 2009.
- Executive Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, AirTran Airways, Pan American, Air Uganda, USA 3000, Delta Airlines offer flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to PUJ for Pan American is the JETSTM31 built by British Aerospace with 18 seats.
- 76,197 seats were available on flights from SJU to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,594 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to PUJ that year.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 34,831 passengers from SJU to PUJ in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and Punta Cana from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between San Juan and Punta Cana.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to Punta Cana in 2009 was 70.53%.
- Air Uganda operated flights from SJU to PUJ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.