Book your SJU to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Juan to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJU and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJU to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJU to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJU to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Juan to Toronto (SJU to YYZ)
- Air Canada carried a total of 7,785 passengers from SJU to YYZ in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to YYZ for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Air Canada offers flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Toronto, Canada.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 7,785 passengers that flew from San Juan to Toronto in 2009.
- 8,792 seats were available on flights from SJU to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,785 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to YYZ that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and Toronto from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from SJU to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Juan to Toronto.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to Toronto in 2009 was 88.53%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Gulf Shores Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including LEGOLAND Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.