Book your SJU to EIS flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Juan to Tortola airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJU and EIS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Terrance B. Lettsome Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJU to EIS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tortola (EIS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tortola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJU to EIS Route Map
Route information for flights from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Terrance B. Lettsome Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJU to EIS
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
|Cape Air||Cessna light aircraft|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Juan to Tortola (SJU to EIS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and Tortola from Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 64 seats.
- Executive Airlines, Cape Air offer flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
- There were 78,553 passengers that flew from San Juan to Tortola in 2009.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 61,091 passengers from SJU to EIS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to Tortola in 2009 was 53.51%.
- Cape Air operated flights from SJU to EIS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 144,977 seats were available on flights from SJU to EIS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,553 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to EIS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to EIS for Cape Air is the CE-402/A built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Tortola, British Virgin Islands in 2009 was Cape Air's CE-402/A from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Juan and Tortola.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to EIS in 2009 was Cape Air's CE-402/A from Cessna. The CE-402/A started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lake George Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.