Book your SJU to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Juan to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJU and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJU to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Juan (SJU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Juan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJU to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Luis Munoz Marin Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJU to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Juan to Washington, DC (SJU to IAD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington, DC in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between San Juan and Washington is 1571 miles.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from San Juan to Washington.
- JetBlue Airways, UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from San Juan to Washington.
- UNITED, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, US Airways offer flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington, DC.
- The shortest flight between SJU and IAD takes about 207 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Juan to Washington in 2009 was 78.39%.
- 101,708 seats were available on flights from SJU to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,375 passengers flew on all flights from SJU to IAD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Juan and Washington from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Juan and Washington.
- UNITED carried a total of 75,561 passengers from SJU to IAD in 2009.
- There were 85,375 passengers that flew from San Juan to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJU to IAD in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington, DC takes about 209 minutes.
- Flight #800, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from San Juan to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJU to IAD for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from SJU to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biltmore House you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.