Book your SAP to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Pedro Sula to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAP and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ramon Villeda Morales Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAP to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Pedro Sula (SAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Pedro Sula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAP to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Ramon Villeda Morales Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAP to FLL
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Pedro Sula to Fort Lauderdale (SAP to FLL)
- There were 15,597 passengers that flew from San Pedro Sula to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Pedro Sula and Fort Lauderdale.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 15,477 passengers from SAP to FLL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAP to FLL for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- Spirit Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from San Pedro Sula, Honduras to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAP to FLL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from SAP to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 24,653 seats were available on flights from SAP to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,597 passengers flew on all flights from SAP to FLL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Pedro Sula, Honduras to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Pedro Sula and Fort Lauderdale from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Pedro Sula to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 65.33%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)