Book your SAP to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Pedro Sula to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAP and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ramon Villeda Morales Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAP to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Pedro Sula (SAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Pedro Sula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAP to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Pedro Sula to New Orleans (SAP to MSY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Pedro Sula, Honduras to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAP to MSY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAP to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Pedro Sula and New Orleans from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Pedro Sula to New Orleans in 2009 was 44.44%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Pedro Sula and New Orleans.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from SAP to MSY in 2009.
- There were 142 passengers that flew from San Pedro Sula to New Orleans in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Xtra Airways offer flights from San Pedro Sula, Honduras to New Orleans, LA.
- 310 seats were available on flights from SAP to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142 passengers flew on all flights from SAP to MSY that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAP to MSY for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Pebble Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.