Book your SAL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from El Salvador Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAL to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to Atlanta (SAL to ATL)
- There were 43,155 passengers that flew from San Salvador to Atlanta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Salvador to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 43,155 passengers from SAL to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SAL to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 56,562 seats were available on flights from SAL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,155 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to Atlanta in 2009 was 73.54%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 123 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Winter Park FL you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.