Book your SAL to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to IAH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Poughkeepsie New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation in San Luis Obispo California today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from El Salvador Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAL to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to Houston (SAL to IAH)
- 122,289 seats were available on flights from SAL to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84,059 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines, TACA offer flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to Houston, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 80,113 passengers from SAL to IAH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Salvador and Houston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to IAH in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAL to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to Houston in 2009 was 65.78%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to IAH for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- There were 84,059 passengers that flew from San Salvador to Houston in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)