Book your SAL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from El Salvador Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAL to LAX
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to Los Angeles (SAL to LAX)
- TACA carried a total of 77,722 passengers from SAL to LAX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to LAX for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- TACA operated flights from SAL to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to LAX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- TACA, American Airlines, LACSA, Continental Airlines offer flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to Los Angeles in 2009 was 80.77%.
- 212,247 seats were available on flights from SAL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 172,469 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to LAX that year.
- There were 172,469 passengers that flew from San Salvador to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Salvador and Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.