Book your SAL to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from El Salvador Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAL to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to Miami (SAL to MIA)
- There were 75,885 passengers that flew from San Salvador to Miami in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to Miami in 2009 was 56.21%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to MIA for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 43,874 passengers from SAL to MIA in 2009.
- TACA operated flights from SAL to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 133,549 seats were available on flights from SAL to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,885 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to MIA in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines, TACA offer flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Salvador and Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Charleston SC Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Resorts in West Virginia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kansas City today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.