Book your SAL to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from El Salvador Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAL to JFK
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to New York (SAL to JFK)
- TACA, LACSA offer flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Salvador and New York.
- There were 77,696 passengers that flew from San Salvador to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to New York, NY in 2009 was LACSA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- LACSA operated flights from SAL to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to JFK for LACSA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to New York in 2009 was 75.08%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to JFK in 2009 was LACSA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- TACA carried a total of 74,960 passengers from SAL to JFK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and New York from LACSA is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 194 seats.
- 97,266 seats were available on flights from SAL to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,696 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to JFK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Travel to Long Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grass Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sonoma Valley Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.