Book your SAL to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from El Salvador Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAL to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to Newark (SAL to EWR)
- 8,868 seats were available on flights from SAL to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,454 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAL to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 7,454 passengers that flew from San Salvador to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Salvador to Newark.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 7,454 passengers from SAL to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to Newark in 2009 was 81.63%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Rapid City Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Stone Mountain GA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Berlin Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.