Book your SAL to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from El Salvador Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAL to MCO
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to Orlando (SAL to MCO)
- TACA operated flights from SAL to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Salvador to Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and Orlando from TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 1,907 passengers that flew from San Salvador to Orlando in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to Orlando in 2009 was 70.07%.
- TACA carried a total of 1,907 passengers from SAL to MCO in 2009.
- TACA offers flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to Orlando, FL.
- 2,664 seats were available on flights from SAL to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,907 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to MCO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to MCO for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to MCO in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to Orlando, FL in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Wisconsin Dells and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mammoth Lakes Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Laguna Beach Tourist Attractions today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.