Book your SAL to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to San Antonio (SAL to SAT)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAL to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 2,331 seats were available on flights from SAL to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 356 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to SAT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to San Antonio in 2009 was 22.73%.
- Continental Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Ryan International, Xtra Airways offer flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to San Antonio, TX.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 152 passengers from SAL to SAT in 2009.
- There were 356 passengers that flew from San Salvador to San Antonio in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to SAT for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Salvador and San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Boston Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages in Downtown Denver today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.