Book your SAL to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Salvador to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAL and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Salvador Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAL to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAL to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from El Salvador Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAL to IAD
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Salvador to Washington, DC (SAL to IAD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Salvador and Washington from TACA is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 194 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAL to IAD for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Salvador to Washington.
- TACA offers flights from San Salvador, El Salvador to Washington, DC.
- There were 92,119 passengers that flew from San Salvador to Washington in 2009.
- 111,624 seats were available on flights from SAL to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92,119 passengers flew on all flights from SAL to IAD that year.
- TACA operated flights from SAL to IAD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAL to IAD in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Salvador, El Salvador to Washington, DC in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Salvador to Washington in 2009 was 78.36%.
- TACA carried a total of 92,119 passengers from SAL to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Last Minute Flights to Charleston SC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Medford you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kansas City Missouri Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.