Book your SDP to SNP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sand Point to St. Paul Island airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDP and SNP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sand Point AK to St. Paul Island AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDP to SNP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sand Point (SDP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sand Point on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Paul Island (SNP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Paul Island on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDP to SNP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sand Point to St. Paul Island (SDP to SNP)
- 61 seats were available on flights from SDP to SNP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28 passengers flew on all flights from SDP to SNP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sand Point to St. Paul Island in 2009 was 70.09%.
- PenAir carried a total of 28 passengers from SDP to SNP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDP to SNP for PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 16 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sand Point to St. Paul Island.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDP to SNP in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- PenAir offers flights from Sand Point, AK to St. Paul Island, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sand Point and St. Paul Island from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 28 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sand Point, AK to St. Paul Island, AK in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir operated flights from SDP to SNP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 28 passengers that flew from Sand Point to St. Paul Island in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)