Book your SBA to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santa Barbara to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SBA and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Santa Barbara Municipal to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SBA to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santa Barbara (SBA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santa Barbara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SBA to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Santa Barbara Municipal to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SBA to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|United Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|US Airways||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles (SBA to LAX)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles in 2009 was 71.08%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air offer flights from Santa Barbara, CA to Los Angeles, CA.
- Skywest Air operated flights from SBA to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBA to LAX for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The average flight time from Santa Barbara, CA to Los Angeles, CA takes about 26 minutes.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles.
- American Eagle carried a total of 70,444 passengers from SBA to LAX in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- There were 110,262 passengers that flew from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles is 89 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBA to LAX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 160,090 seats were available on flights from SBA to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110,262 passengers flew on all flights from SBA to LAX that year.
- The shortest flight between SBA and LAX takes about 24 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santa Barbara, CA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #5424, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 46 minutes average delay between flights from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Paris you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.