Book your SBA to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santa Barbara to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SBA and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Santa Barbara Municipal to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SBA to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santa Barbara (SBA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santa Barbara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SBA to SMF Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Curacao? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bonaire and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orient Beach St Maarten you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Block Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santa Barbara to Sacramento (SBA to SMF)
- The newest aircraft servicing SBA to SMF in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBA to SMF for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- There were 27,585 passengers that flew from Santa Barbara to Sacramento in 2009.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Santa Barbara, CA to Sacramento, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santa Barbara and Sacramento from Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santa Barbara, CA to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santa Barbara to Sacramento in 2009 was 61.21%.
- 44,940 seats were available on flights from SBA to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,585 passengers flew on all flights from SBA to SMF that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Santa Barbara to Sacramento.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 27,585 passengers from SBA to SMF in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SBA to SMF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)