Book your SBA to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santa Barbara to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SBA and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Santa Barbara Municipal to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SBA to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santa Barbara (SBA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santa Barbara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SBA to SEA Route Map
Looking for Rental Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Myrtle Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Santa Barbara Municipal to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SBA to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santa Barbara to Seattle (SBA to SEA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santa Barbara and Seattle from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBA to SEA for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Horizon Air, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Santa Barbara, CA to Seattle, WA.
- 25,922 seats were available on flights from SBA to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,347 passengers flew on all flights from SBA to SEA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBA to SEA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 20,294 passengers from SBA to SEA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Santa Barbara and Seattle.
- Horizon Air operated flights from SBA to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 20,347 passengers that flew from Santa Barbara to Seattle in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santa Barbara, CA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santa Barbara to Seattle in 2009 was 75.19%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)