Book your VVI to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santa Cruz to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between VVI and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Viru Viru Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
VVI to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santa Cruz (VVI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santa Cruz on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
VVI to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Viru Viru Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from VVI to MIA
|Aerosur||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santa Cruz to Miami (VVI to MIA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from VVI to MIA for AeroSur is the B727-2 built by Boeing with 149 seats.
- There were 96,765 passengers that flew from Santa Cruz to Miami in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santa Cruz, Bolivia to Miami, FL in 2009 was AeroSur's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Santa Cruz and Miami.
- American Airlines, AeroSur, North American Airlines offer flights from Santa Cruz, Bolivia to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing VVI to MIA in 2009 was AeroSur's B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santa Cruz to Miami in 2009 was 68.59%.
- 133,808 seats were available on flights from VVI to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,765 passengers flew on all flights from VVI to MIA that year.
- AeroSur operated flights from VVI to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santa Cruz and Miami from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 70,776 passengers from VVI to MIA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)