to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santa Maria, CA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SMX to TUS for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SMX to TUS in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santa Maria and Tucson from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from SMX to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.