Book your SCL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santiago to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Arturo Merino Benitez to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (SCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCL to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Arturo Merino Benitez to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SCL to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santiago to Atlanta (SCL to ATL)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Santiago, Chile to Atlanta, GA.
- 77,731 seats were available on flights from SCL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,353 passengers flew on all flights from SCL to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCL to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santiago to Atlanta in 2009 was 71.83%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santiago, Chile to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SCL to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Santiago to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 54,353 passengers from SCL to ATL in 2009.
- There were 54,353 passengers that flew from Santiago to Atlanta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santiago and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCL to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Downtown Atlanta Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.