Book your STI to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santiago to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STI and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cibao Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STI to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (STI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STI to ATL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santiago to Atlanta (STI to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santiago, Dominican Republic to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from STI to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santiago to Atlanta in 2009 was 58.32%.
- There were 4,678 passengers that flew from Santiago to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Santiago to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 4,678 passengers from STI to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Santiago, Dominican Republic to Atlanta, GA.
- 7,608 seats were available on flights from STI to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,678 passengers flew on all flights from STI to ATL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santiago and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STI to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing STI to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)