Book your SCL to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santiago to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCL and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Arturo Merino Benitez to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCL to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (SCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCL to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Arturo Merino Benitez to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SCL to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santiago to Dallas (SCL to DFW)
- American Airlines carried a total of 54,775 passengers from SCL to DFW in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SCL to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santiago, Chile to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCL to DFW for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santiago to Dallas in 2009 was 70.93%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santiago and Dallas from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- American Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Santiago, Chile to Dallas, TX.
- 77,130 seats were available on flights from SCL to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,958 passengers flew on all flights from SCL to DFW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCL to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- There were 54,958 passengers that flew from Santiago to Dallas in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Santiago and Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)