Book your SCL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santiago to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Arturo Merino Benitez to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (SCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCL to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Arturo Merino Benitez to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SCL to LAX
|American Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santiago to Los Angeles (SCL to LAX)
- There were 10,318 passengers that flew from Santiago to Los Angeles in 2009.
- 12,664 seats were available on flights from SCL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,318 passengers flew on all flights from SCL to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santiago and Los Angeles from LAN Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santiago, Chile to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was LAN Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- LAN Airlines operated flights from SCL to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Santiago to Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCL to LAX for LAN Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santiago to Los Angeles in 2009 was 76.92%.
- LAN Airlines carried a total of 10,318 passengers from SCL to LAX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCL to LAX in 2009 was LAN Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- LAN Airlines offers flights from Santiago, Chile to Los Angeles, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Utah? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Head Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.