Book your SCL to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santiago to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCL and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Arturo Merino Benitez to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCL to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (SCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCL to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Arturo Merino Benitez to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SCL to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santiago to Miami (SCL to MIA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santiago, Chile to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 131,215 passengers that flew from Santiago to Miami in 2009.
- 185,054 seats were available on flights from SCL to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131,215 passengers flew on all flights from SCL to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCL to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCL to MIA for LAN Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Santiago and Miami.
- LAN Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Santiago, Chile to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santiago and Miami from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- LAN Airlines carried a total of 74,181 passengers from SCL to MIA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santiago to Miami in 2009 was 69.81%.
- American Airlines operated flights from SCL to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)