Book your STI to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santiago to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STI and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cibao Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STI to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (STI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STI to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Cibao Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STI to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santiago to Miami (STI to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Santiago and Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santiago to Miami in 2009 was 76.42%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from STI to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 57,607 passengers that flew from Santiago to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STI to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 147 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 57,514 passengers from STI to MIA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STI to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Santiago, Dominican Republic to Miami, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santiago, Dominican Republic to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santiago and Miami from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 74,051 seats were available on flights from STI to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,607 passengers flew on all flights from STI to MIA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)