Book your STI to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santiago to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STI and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cibao Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STI to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (STI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STI to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Cibao Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STI to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santiago to New York (STI to JFK)
- There were 313,578 passengers that flew from Santiago to New York in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santiago and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Santiago and New York.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Santiago, Dominican Republic to New York, NY.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 204,552 passengers from STI to JFK in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from STI to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santiago to New York in 2009 was 82.03%.
- 390,358 seats were available on flights from STI to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 313,578 passengers flew on all flights from STI to JFK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STI to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing STI to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santiago, Dominican Republic to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)