Book your SDQ to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santo Domingo to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDQ and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Las Americas Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDQ to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDQ to ATL Route Map
Looking for Cancun Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sarasota Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Barbados Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Las Americas Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDQ to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santo Domingo to Atlanta (SDQ to ATL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDQ to ATL for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 141 seats.
- 39,581 seats were available on flights from SDQ to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,451 passengers flew on all flights from SDQ to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Santo Domingo to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santo Domingo and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santo Domingo to Atlanta in 2009 was 78.86%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDQ to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SDQ to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 30,451 passengers that flew from Santo Domingo to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 30,451 passengers from SDQ to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)