Book your SDQ to AGS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santo Domingo to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDQ and AGS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Las Americas Intl. to Augusta Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDQ to AGS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDQ to AGS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Disneyland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santo Domingo to Augusta (SDQ to AGS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santo Domingo and Augusta from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to Augusta, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDQ to AGS for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDQ to AGS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santo Domingo to Augusta in 2009 was 91.25%.
- There were 146 passengers that flew from Santo Domingo to Augusta in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from SDQ to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146 passengers flew on all flights from SDQ to AGS that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 146 passengers from SDQ to AGS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Santo Domingo to Augusta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SDQ to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)