Book your SDQ to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santo Domingo to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDQ and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Las Americas Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDQ to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDQ to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Las Americas Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDQ to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santo Domingo to Miami (SDQ to MIA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDQ to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 228,322 passengers that flew from Santo Domingo to Miami in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SDQ to MIA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 280,566 seats were available on flights from SDQ to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 228,322 passengers flew on all flights from SDQ to MIA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santo Domingo to Miami in 2009 was 80.63%.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines carried a total of 228,127 passengers from SDQ to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santo Domingo and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Santo Domingo and Miami.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDQ to MIA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Williamsburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.