Book your SDQ to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santo Domingo to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDQ and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Las Americas Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDQ to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDQ to JFK Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Las Americas Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDQ to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santo Domingo to New York (SDQ to JFK)
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 190,583 passengers from SDQ to JFK in 2009.
- 376,903 seats were available on flights from SDQ to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 296,072 passengers flew on all flights from SDQ to JFK that year.
- There were 296,072 passengers that flew from Santo Domingo to New York in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SDQ to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santo Domingo to New York in 2009 was 80.92%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Santo Domingo and New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDQ to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santo Domingo and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDQ to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)