Book your SDQ to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santo Domingo to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDQ and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Las Americas Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDQ to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDQ to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Las Americas Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDQ to MCO
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santo Domingo to Orlando (SDQ to MCO)
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 34,978 passengers from SDQ to MCO in 2009.
- There were 34,978 passengers that flew from Santo Domingo to Orlando in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDQ to MCO for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to Orlando, FL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Santo Domingo to Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santo Domingo and Orlando from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santo Domingo to Orlando in 2009 was 76.34%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDQ to MCO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to Orlando, FL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 47,400 seats were available on flights from SDQ to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,978 passengers flew on all flights from SDQ to MCO that year.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from SDQ to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gundogan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.