to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 81 passengers that flew from Santo Domingo to San Antonio in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDQ to SAT for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- Ryan International operated flights from SDQ to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Santo Domingo and San Antonio.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santo Domingo to San Antonio in 2009 was 10.32%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santo Domingo and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines, Ryan International offer flights from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to San Antonio, TX.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 46 passengers from SDQ to SAT in 2009.
- 782 seats were available on flights from SDQ to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81 passengers flew on all flights from SDQ to SAT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDQ to SAT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Verona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.