Book your SDQ to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Santo Domingo to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDQ and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Las Americas Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDQ to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDQ to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Santo Domingo to San Antonio (SDQ to SAT)
- There were 81 passengers that flew from Santo Domingo to San Antonio in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDQ to SAT for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- Ryan International operated flights from SDQ to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Santo Domingo and San Antonio.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Santo Domingo to San Antonio in 2009 was 10.32%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Santo Domingo and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines, Ryan International offer flights from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to San Antonio, TX.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 46 passengers from SDQ to SAT in 2009.
- 782 seats were available on flights from SDQ to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81 passengers flew on all flights from SDQ to SAT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDQ to SAT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Verona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.